EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Thomas Day's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"My all wave 23 gets used mainly for broadcast stations and some AM DX work late at n…"

Thomas Day replied Nov 26 to How Do You Use and/or Derive Enjoyment from Your Scott Radio?

9 yesterday
Reply by David Willenborg

"Jon: Most manufactures, Scott included, went with the least expensive components ava…"

Thomas Day replied Oct 21 to Allwave 15 in Tasman Cabinet Electrical Restoration

46 Oct 23
Reply by David C. Poland

"My all wave 23 coil wheel has two felt strips. They are placed between the contact s…"

Thomas Day replied Oct 17 to Allwave 15 in Tasman Cabinet Electrical Restoration

46 Oct 23
Reply by David C. Poland

"David: My early all wave 23 has the antenna adaptor. It is currently connected to a…"

Thomas Day replied Oct 3 to Possible AW 23 version 2 power supply diagram

3 Oct 3
Reply by Thomas Day

"Jef: I have the service manuals for both the 5 and 7 knob all wave 23 from Radio Daz…"

Thomas Day replied Oct 2 to Possible AW 23 version 2 power supply diagram

3 Oct 3
Reply by Thomas Day

"David: Thanks for the reply. My radio has the switched adaptor for the antenna bolte…"

Thomas Day replied Jun 9 to late 1930's Scott speakers

5 Jun 14
Reply by David C. Poland

"Dave: My allwave 23,  5 knob early version, came without the tweeters, but apparentl…"

Thomas Day replied Jun 9 to late 1930's Scott speakers

5 Jun 14
Reply by David C. Poland

"I did a web search for Sylvania tube boxes. There are pix of the green and black and…"

Thomas Day replied May 19 to Old tube boxes

11 May 26
Reply by Joseph W Strickland

"Mike: If your power supply does not have the HI-Lo primary switch, then the power tr…"

Thomas Day replied May 1 to allwave fifteen amplifier schematic

7 May 4
Reply by David C. Poland

"Jon: Unsolder the cap and gently pull the lead thru the can while lifting the can fr…"

Thomas Day replied Apr 30 to 1934 AW 15 Electrical Restoration, Questions Please

91 Jul 17
Reply by Jon Ketron

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service