EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Jos Callinet's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I apologize for double-posting my comment - I'm still learning how to use the 'EDIT'…"

Jos Callinet replied Dec 7, 2019 to Scott serial numbers

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

" "

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

"Speaking of new, or possibly new, finds of E-H Scott Serial Numbers, there is an All…"

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

"@ palegreenthumb - I'm not sure a parallel can be drawn or inferred between what Sco…"

Jos Callinet replied Feb 26, 2018 to SCOTT PHILHARMONIC MODEL XXX - Serial No. D-751 = MUST TEAR DOWN TO FRAME TO RE-CHROME CHASSIS

46 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

"Hi, Bill - Thank you! Excellent suggestions!  It's exciting to know how good these r…"

Jos Callinet replied Feb 23, 2018 to SCOTT PHILHARMONIC MODEL XXX - Serial No. D-751 = MUST TEAR DOWN TO FRAME TO RE-CHROME CHASSIS

46 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

"Hi, Kent - thanks for your most interesting reply - this means then that my Philharm…"

Jos Callinet replied Feb 23, 2018 to Scott serial numbers

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

"Hi, Scott - I have accepted your friendship request - thank you.   I'm sorry you had…"

Jos Callinet replied Feb 23, 2018 to SCOTT PHILHARMONIC MODEL XXX - Serial No. D-751 = MUST TEAR DOWN TO FRAME TO RE-CHROME CHASSIS

46 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

"Hi, to Scott Seickel - I thank you most heartily (as I do all the others who have of…"

46 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

"Why do some of the Philharmonic sets in this discussion have Serial Numbers starting…"

Jos Callinet replied Feb 23, 2018 to Scott serial numbers

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

"Hi, Scott Seickel - I appreciate and thank you for your input to this discussion.  I…"

46 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service