EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

mike hadley's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Dave; Using Norman Braithwaite's instructions is the way to go, nice and easy to fol…"

mike hadley replied Nov 12 to Philly Upgrades ?

7 on Thursday
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

"This was from my copy of the Scott technical data, it seems to be a slightly differe…"

mike hadley replied Nov 8 to philharmonic coil drawing

2 Nov 8
Reply by mike hadley

"Joe; Congratulations  on finishing your 800B, I have seen the progress and think tha…"

mike hadley replied Nov 6 to 800B Shoehorned into Metropolitan 16A Cabinet

7 Nov 7
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

"Well this is embarrassing, not only was the original schematic wrong, I put the resi…"

mike hadley replied Oct 30 to 6g5

6 Oct 30
Reply by mike hadley

"I find that the 6e5 with the added resistor works really well as I have two nos Japa…"

mike hadley replied Oct 29 to 6g5

6 Oct 30
Reply by mike hadley

"Scott, Thanks for your comments, I mentioned in the text that modern lamps have a la…"

mike hadley replied Oct 8 to Dial lamp covers

4 Oct 8
Reply by mike hadley

"Troy, Try checking your tubes, gas and low emissions can cause funny things to happe…"

mike hadley replied Oct 4 to Just acquired first EH Scott radio, an Allwave 12, and have some questions.

20 Nov 3
Reply by Troy Taylor

"Troy; You certainly seem to be getting there, I mentioned before a method of replaci…"

mike hadley replied Oct 1 to Just acquired first EH Scott radio, an Allwave 12, and have some questions.

20 Nov 3
Reply by Troy Taylor

"Brilliant, Another one saved, really nice job Robert, the chrome looks really nice i…"

mike hadley replied Sep 30 to New member - Scott 16

102 Oct 6
Reply by palegreenthumb

"Troy; Here is a picture of one of the bathtub caps with the choke in, this is from a…"

mike hadley replied Sep 28 to Just acquired first EH Scott radio, an Allwave 12, and have some questions.

20 Nov 3
Reply by Troy Taylor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service