EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (528)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"You do indeed have a first version "pointer dial" Philharmonic introduced Spring 193…"

David C. Poland replied 17 hours ago to SCOTT PHILHARMONIC MODEL XXX - Serial No. D-751 = MUST TEAR DOWN TO FRAME TO RE-CHROME CHASSIS

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

"Tony  - Rather than start a new thread, just scroll down the prior thread and enter…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 10 to scott radio

9 9 hours ago
Reply by TONY DeBOER

"Yes indeed - very uncommon. Yours is only the 3rd Milton Grande cabinet I have seen…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 10 to what its worth

5 Feb 10
Reply by TONY DeBOER

"Worth is a a matter of opinion until it actually sells. I gather it is in AZ. That i…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 9 to what its worth

5 Feb 10
Reply by TONY DeBOER

"Tony, nice to see your Scott radio. Scott was a high end custom radio builder in Chi…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 8 to Photos of scott radio I need a value for sale.

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Dave

"Welcome to the Scott website. There are enough parts chassis around which should be…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 5 to E H Scott Allwave 23 audio transformer replacement?

2 Feb 6
Reply by Mike Powell

"Kent, regarding Brad's Philly Ser# being so close to yours, is your's a pointer mode…"

David C. Poland replied Jan 28 to Scott serial numbers

228 5 hours ago
Reply by Jos Callinet

"You may find it functions only on phono setting - I don't really know.  FYI - some h…"

David C. Poland replied Jan 28 to Scott 16A capacitors

6 Jan 30
Reply by Robert Feenstra

"Laureate loop on eBay now.  Compare it to the 800B information  eBay item number: 37…"

David C. Poland replied Jan 25 to Newbie with an 800B

41 Jan 25
Reply by Day Radebaugh

"Th roofing material and attic airspace is a negligible barrier to lightning - which…"

David C. Poland replied Jan 22 to Attic Antenna

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Brad Winder

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service