EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Kent King's Discussions (834)

Discussions Replied To (779) Replies Latest Activity

"There's an old Steven Segal action movie where the bad guy says "assumption is the m…"

Kent King replied on Friday to Need help with an AW23

4 yesterday
Reply by Brad Winder

"I feel that I am a caretaker of these pieces of history. Someday after I am gone, ev…"

Kent King replied on Thursday to Interesting cabinets/sets at Estes auction on Jan 28

14 on Thursday
Reply by Kent King

"I bid on most of them, but only bought the SuperXII in the Braemar. I was my set onc…"

Kent King replied on Tuesday to Interesting cabinets/sets at Estes auction on Jan 28

14 on Thursday
Reply by Kent King

"It seems that prices on Scott sets are pretty soft right now. Sets are not bringing…"

Kent King replied on Monday to Interesting cabinets/sets at Estes auction on Jan 28

14 on Thursday
Reply by Kent King

"But if you drive down and drove it back...shipping would be less... :-) "

Kent King replied Jan 20 to Interesting cabinets/sets at Estes auction on Jan 28

14 on Thursday
Reply by Kent King

"More detail: there are 8 Scott's at the auction, including a Philly in the upright C…"

Kent King replied Jan 20 to Interesting cabinets/sets at Estes auction on Jan 28

14 on Thursday
Reply by Kent King

"Well, I've already replaced it but that is a good idea for finding a thermal issue..…"

Kent King replied Jan 3 to AW23 Phono - What to do?

10 Jan 3
Reply by Kent King

"An update: I did decide to remove the phono switch assembly and returned the set to…"

Kent King replied Jan 3 to AW23 Phono - What to do?

10 Jan 3
Reply by Kent King

"I'm thinking of a variation of that, Brad...maybe remove the switch, but tie off the…"

Kent King replied Dec 30, 2022 to AW23 Phono - What to do?

10 Jan 3
Reply by Kent King

"They didn't put this switch in the same place as a late 23 - so it will require a cu…"

Kent King replied Dec 26, 2022 to AW23 Phono - What to do?

10 Jan 3
Reply by Kent King

RSS

© 2023   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service