EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Derbal Petro's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi to all . Please tell me, can anyone sell me an escutcheon E.H. Scott Phantom and…"

Derbal Petro replied Jul 11, 2021 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

"Thank you David. Yes, if I can't buy a case for Phantom, then I will do it myself be…"

Derbal Petro replied Jul 16, 2020 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

"Thank you Angelo, thank you David. You have given me valuable advice and restored my…"

Derbal Petro replied Jul 16, 2020 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

"Thank you Angelo. Can you tell me which radio fan club in Europe should I contact? B…"

Derbal Petro replied Jul 15, 2020 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

"Hi to all . Still looking for a Warrington case for my  radio console E.H. Scott Pha…"

Derbal Petro replied Jul 14, 2020 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

"Thank you Kent. I would gladly agree to the study of my cabinet , if I could find it…"

Derbal Petro replied Nov 27, 2017 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

12 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Derbal Petro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service