EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Ken Carr's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"That's my plan, tracing all the wires. Once I know where they all terminate I'll mak…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 20, 2015 to Area of B Voltage Divider - How should wiring look?

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

" I suspect that you have it right, Scott. It looks like I will be in the market for…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 19, 2015 to Area of B Voltage Divider - How should wiring look?

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

"I just figured out how they grounded this thing. The terminal that should have a gro…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 19, 2015 to Area of B Voltage Divider - How should wiring look?

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

"At Scott's suggestion I removed all leads to the B+ voltage divider. The photo that…"

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

"Excellent idea, David, regarding the second sheet of plywood.  I had not considered…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 19, 2015 to How do you support your Scott chassis while working on it?

21 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by David Wilson

"Scott, That's exactly what I thought originally. I thought the 250V B+ was on the le…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 18, 2015 to Area of B Voltage Divider - How should wiring look?

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

"Norman, I thought it might be ground too but it is totally isolated .. no continuity…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 18, 2015 to Area of B Voltage Divider - How should wiring look?

26 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by David C. Poland

"My Philharmonic is supported on 3/4" plywood between two sawhorses. I took an easy (…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 18, 2015 to How do you support your Scott chassis while working on it?

21 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by David Wilson

"If an injury is possible I'll make it probable. I have the scars to prove it. Urgent…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 5, 2015 to Replacing Capacitors in a Box and Finding B+ build-out resistors

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

"Thanks for the responses, Norman and Bill. I tried a soldering iron on the box firs…"

Ken Carr replied Jan 5, 2015 to Replacing Capacitors in a Box and Finding B+ build-out resistors

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service