EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (1,217)

Discussions Replied To (1179) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to be sure, the correct 3 tube power supply uses  5Z3 and two 2A3 outputs. Sock…"

David C. Poland replied 2 hours ago to Help needed

8 2 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"There is a cap tp replace inside each IF transformer  can across the back of the set…"

David C. Poland replied 3 hours ago to Help needed

8 2 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"Yep. Heavy with those big transformers.   Kent has a Scott branded example of the Ra…"

David C. Poland replied 12 hours ago to Model 1510 AM FM Tuner - Speaker Connection?

9 12 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"I now see you put some photos on this site. The dial and controls appear to be a pro…"

David C. Poland replied yesterday to Model 1510 AM FM Tuner - Speaker Connection?

9 12 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"IF it is a tuner, would it have speaker connection? I believe you have one of the Li…"

David C. Poland replied on Sunday to Model 1510 AM FM Tuner - Speaker Connection?

9 12 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"Study the diagram closely to be sure you are measuring the high voltage at appropria…"

David C. Poland replied on Sunday to Help needed

8 2 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"I would discourage trying chrome paint. Poor results, especially on anything less th…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 1 to Chrome paint?

8 Mar 2
Reply by Thomas Lager

"The Walnut Scott repos look very nice. But pretty expensive to buy a set of 7 of tho…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 27 to Phantom Deluxe dead oscillator & RF Amp

20 Mar 1
Reply by Thomas Lager

"Scott knobs 1938 to 41 on Phantom, Super 12, Masterpiece and Laureate, and later BOL…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 26 to Phantom Deluxe dead oscillator & RF Amp

20 Mar 1
Reply by Thomas Lager

"THe RF diode adjustment:  one of the 2 x 2 inch metal modules under/inside the tuner…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 26 to Phantom Deluxe dead oscillator & RF Amp

20 Mar 1
Reply by Thomas Lager

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service