EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (813)

Discussions Replied To (785) Replies Latest Activity

"I absolutely recap the chassis before powering it up. I do pull the amp tubes and po…"

David C. Poland replied Aug 2 to Philharmonic remote control assistance needed

4 Aug 2
Reply by David C. Poland

"Regarding the power switch on the volume control, 2 lugs are the main power switch.…"

David C. Poland replied Aug 1 to Philharmonic remote control assistance needed

4 Aug 2
Reply by David C. Poland

"You are complete. Appears the gear was moved - to allow the vol control to move easi…"

David C. Poland replied Aug 1 to Philharmonic remote control assistance needed

4 Aug 2
Reply by David C. Poland

"Note - the remote keyboard is of limited use unless the receiver has the electric mo…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 29 to Newbie with an 800B

111 yesterday
Reply by Day Radebaugh

"Correction, that metal rectangular box contains seven .5 MFD  (not .05) caps. Use 63…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 23 to Philharmonic refinishing resource

17 Jul 24
Reply by mike hadley

"Your KK Ser # is about 35 lower than mine. Mine has a Feb 1938 date inside on the me…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 22 to Philharmonic refinishing resource

17 Jul 24
Reply by mike hadley

"I see you have one control escutcheon on the right. Did you get the other 5 escutche…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 20 to Philharmonic refinishing resource

17 Jul 24
Reply by mike hadley

"Some of the price lists do show the exterior dimensions for each cabinet offered. Se…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 16 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

11 Jul 16
Reply by David C. Poland

"Derbal  -  Correction, Kent recently set up a separate folder for price lists in the…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 16 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

11 Jul 16
Reply by David C. Poland

"I notice you express interest only in the WARRINGTON cabinet. There are a number of…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 15 to I'm looking for the Warrington cabinet for Phantom de Lux FM and the exact drawings for self-production.

11 Jul 16
Reply by David C. Poland

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service