EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (1,246)

Discussions Replied To (1208) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience with a later version with the 1 tube power supply (with the usual 4 co…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 10 to Super 12 Late Version Tube Layout

2 Jul 10
Reply by David C. Poland

"Usually, the brown plastic knobs are solid with a round shaft hole and a set screw.…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 9 to Needing a Gothic Grand Philharmonic knob

4 Jul 9
Reply by Bradley Cobb

"At Estes, some big spenders spent big. Some very nice Scotts offered !! many with ve…"

David C. Poland replied Jul 4 to Two auctions - many Scotts

9 Jul 4
Reply by David C. Poland

"Never use that seller again. complain loudly. Evident not an eBay purchase. warn oth…"

David C. Poland replied Jun 28 to busted laureate or how NOT to have a Scott tuner and power supply shipped to you.

11 Jul 1
Reply by Alex R. Whitaker

"The Phantom Deluxe is the 20 tube model with a voltage regulator VR-150 tube. It has…"

David C. Poland replied Jun 12 to Phantom deluxe photos needed

7 Jun 19
Reply by Alex R. Whitaker

"Hi Alex - The receiver may clean up better than you might expect. Good you have a sp…"

David C. Poland replied Jun 4 to New red dial Philharmonic find

15 Jun 16
Reply by palegreenthumb

"replace the 1 meg resistor in both eye tube sockets.                   Modern I meg…"

David C. Poland replied May 17 to Philharmonic Expander plate resistor

5 May 17
Reply by David C. Poland

"Glad you now have the cabinet info. Print it out to keep with the cabinet. I recall…"

David C. Poland replied May 14 to New member acquires first Scott radio New finished pictures!!

13 May 14
Reply by David C. Poland

"the 1 meg resister is really small, tucked into the socket between two of the pins.…"

David C. Poland replied May 14 to Philharmonic Expander plate resistor

5 May 17
Reply by David C. Poland

"Very nice cabinet spruce up. Looks like the chrome cleaned up well too, as I suspect…"

David C. Poland replied May 14 to New member acquires first Scott radio New finished pictures!!

13 May 14
Reply by David C. Poland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service