EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (977) Replies Latest Activity

"Kent - look at the Scott Laureate info in Riders vol 14 pg 29,30 which uses Jones pl…"

David C. Poland replied 17 hours ago to Schematic Needed

1 17 hours ago
Reply by David C. Poland

"In addition to the field coil for the B+circuit, the correct AW-23 speaker has a lar…"

David C. Poland replied on Sunday to would this speaker work for an allwave 23

3 on Sunday
Reply by David C. Poland

"I prefer an unrestored but complete radio with good or better cosmetics. Regardless…"

David C. Poland replied Oct 21 to Preference? acquire restored or un-restored Scott?

8 yesterday
Reply by Mike Baldwin

"Brad - that amp chassis is a bit longer to accommodate the 25 cycle power transforme…"

David C. Poland replied Oct 18 to Large collection purchased

5 on Sunday
Reply by Kent King

"Have you checked the continuity of 1st IF coil? And compare readings with the 2nd iF…"

David C. Poland replied Oct 8 to AW-12 Deluxe AVC-- IF alignment and part question

30 Oct 9
Reply by Lars Edwards

"Most 1930's Scott cabinets had lift tops until those after 1937 that were sized for…"

David C. Poland replied Oct 4 to Scott Super 12 - to MI swap meet Saturday Oct 2

5 Oct 4
Reply by David C. Poland

"Dave - No - not sold. lookers only. Attendance was well below past MARC swap meets.…"

David C. Poland replied Oct 4 to Scott Super 12 - to MI swap meet Saturday Oct 2

5 Oct 4
Reply by David C. Poland

"Two more photos - showing top view and back view If any one is interested, email me…"

David C. Poland replied Sep 30 to Scott Super 12 - to MI swap meet Saturday Oct 2

5 Oct 4
Reply by David C. Poland

"Forget about the notion of side bands for audio quality. I think of it this way with…"

David C. Poland replied Sep 25 to Amplitude Modulation and Bandwidth...

4 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Lawton

"Just saw your thread on ARF.  The larger watt OT's would make the most of the 18 inc…"

David C. Poland replied Sep 14 to One-Owner McMurdo-Silver Masterpiece VI found in Canada

15 Sep 23
Reply by palegreenthumb

RSS

© 2021   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service