EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

David C. Poland's Discussions (1,233)

Discussions Replied To (1195) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott and Ken - you make good points. The front page photo of most owners manuals sh…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 11, 2019 to Philharmonic (and others): What styles of knobs used and when? (plastic, wood, pinch, metal, etc.)

30 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by David Willenborg

"Dave - quite a saga. All's well that ends well. Nice result. Blue tubes is a bonus.…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 11, 2019 to Scott Find with Surprise

8 Jun 11, 2019
Reply by Dave

"The above comment by Scott Seickel that Scott supplied what knobs he had available i…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 10, 2019 to Philharmonic (and others): What styles of knobs used and when? (plastic, wood, pinch, metal, etc.)

30 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by David Willenborg

"I found it once after a number of attempts.  Tried a couple days later to no avail.…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 9, 2019 to Apparently rare Scott Cathedral Console cabinet for sale in CT

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by David C. Poland

"Mine had string - not ordinary string, but dial cord string that does not stretch. B…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 7, 2019 to All Wave 12 tuning dial cord assembly repair

3 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Ronald Babb

"Lawrence - Your receiver is held by gravity & 4 hex nuts (over the 4 control esc…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 4, 2019 to AW23 almost finished.

1 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by David C. Poland

"Interesting to see one although paired with a receiver other than a Scott. Is the ch…"

David C. Poland replied Mar 3, 2019 to Autotrope

3 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Norman S Braithwaite

"Robert -  The chance of finding doors is slim to none with seldom seen cabinets like…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 25, 2019 to Apparently rare Scott Cathedral Console cabinet for sale in CT

20 Mar 9, 2019
Reply by David C. Poland

"Art - answers thus: Scott Sixteen, is in a Scott ACOUSTICRAFT cabinet -  per Scott g…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 19, 2019 to Scotts and McMurdo's for Sale

10 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Art Bilski

"Don't know which version was first. Kent has both versions. I have the paper version…"

David C. Poland replied Feb 15, 2019 to ELECTRICAL RESTORATION: All Wave 12 Deluxe

39 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Jon Ketron

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service