EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Chris Wysong's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is another topic talking about the Ohmite resistors in the Philharmonic. My apo…"

Chris Wysong replied Nov 11, 2023 to Philharmonic B- Voltage Divider - One Section Open

16 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Jay Forbes

"My skill level is what I would call a mechanic. I can follow schematics and replace…"

Chris Wysong replied Oct 22, 2021 to Preference? acquire restored or un-restored Scott?

11 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Kent King

"You might want to contact Mark Palmquist about a replacement dial glass. He makes bo…"

Chris Wysong replied Apr 10, 2019 to Masterpiece Glass

7 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Dave

"This is a fascinating thread!  My AM/FM Philly appears totally original, even includ…"

Chris Wysong replied Mar 14, 2019 to Philharmonic (and others): What styles of knobs used and when? (plastic, wood, pinch, metal, etc.)

30 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by David Willenborg

"Here's what I have done. The chassis fits the stand perfectly."

Chris Wysong replied Nov 22, 2018 to How do you support a Scott chassis when you work on it?

6 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Ken Carr

"Scott, thank you for showing me the stand. It makes perfect sense and it's a solid p…"

Chris Wysong replied Nov 22, 2018 to How do you support a Scott chassis when you work on it?

6 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Ken Carr

"I just purchased a Philharmonic AM-FM from Merle Jones in California today. The seri…"

Chris Wysong replied Jun 13, 2018 to Scott serial numbers

498 Apr 4
Reply by Zach Smith

"Scott and Brad, thanks for the welcome!  I'm looking for a complete radio. If I coul…"

Chris Wysong replied Mar 11, 2018 to New member saying hello!

4 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by palegreenthumb

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service