EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Scott Dickson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike, I was wondering if you had any success in reproducing a dial bezel or eschu…"

Scott Dickson replied Apr 10 to philharmionic bezel spring

18 Apr 10
Reply by Scott Dickson

"Hi Mike, I'm Scott Dickson from Bakersfield, CA in the US.  Norman Braithwaite told…"

Scott Dickson replied Jan 11 to philharmionic bezel spring

18 Apr 10
Reply by Scott Dickson

"Thanks, Kent!  That's helpful info.  Scott "

Scott Dickson replied Dec 7, 2019 to Scott serial numbers

339 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Chuck Wolf

"Hi Kent, Thank you for your extensive work on recording the serial numbers! I came…"

Scott Dickson replied Nov 29, 2019 to Scott serial numbers

339 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Chuck Wolf

"Here are the 1st pictures.  The filter cans are in a diamond pattern.  "

Scott Dickson replied Sep 2, 2019 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Thanks guys.  This information helps a lot."

Scott Dickson replied Sep 2, 2019 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Scott Seickel

"So, here is my first big question. I want to replace the caps in the amp section. B…"

Scott Dickson replied Sep 1, 2019 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Thanks Scott and Dave.  I have already begun reading the instruction manual.  Very h…"

Scott Dickson replied Aug 28, 2019 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Thanks Kent... yes, it has the 2nd tweeter. I'll post more pictures soon. Thanks a…"

Scott Dickson replied Aug 27, 2019 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Scott Seickel

RSS

© 2021   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service