EH Scott Radio Enthusiasts

The Fine Things are Always Hand Made

Scott Seickel's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a 4th edition (1981) copy that is near mint.  I would be willing to have a hi…"

Scott Seickel replied Oct 5 to Silver Ghosts by JWF Puett

8 Oct 6
Reply by Kent King

"Nice job Mike.  I assume it is playing well now.  I have a Waverly Grand cabinet tha…"

Scott Seickel replied Sep 22 to 30 into 23 will go

3 Sep 24
Reply by Thomas Day

"Yup, that is the early chassis.  It is very difficult to find these early ones with…"

Scott Seickel replied Sep 2 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Also, be mindful that there was a factory wiring error on a large amount of these am…"

Scott Seickel replied Sep 2 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Scott, were the original electrolytic can capacitors on the top of the chassis in a…"

15 Sep 2
Reply by Scott Seickel

"David P.,  have you ever seen a dial pointer with the VR-150 at the front that wasn'…"

Scott Seickel replied Aug 28 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2
Reply by Scott Seickel

"Nice looking set.  The chrome is missing from the power transformer.  2 of what you…"

Scott Seickel replied Aug 27 to Need help on PhIlharmonic in Los Angeles, Central Valley area of California

15 Sep 2
Reply by Scott Seickel

"The 12" speaker hole is 10-3/4" dia. The tweeter holes are 4" dia.  The main speaker…"

Scott Seickel replied Aug 21 to Modified Allwave 23 questions

98 Oct 14
Reply by Thomas Day

"Pics of my AW-23 Warrington.  Not back together here.  If you need any measurem…"

Scott Seickel replied Aug 20 to Modified Allwave 23 questions

98 Oct 14
Reply by Thomas Day

"6J5's normally have pin 1 connected to the metal shell.  You would certainly have to…"

Scott Seickel replied Jul 17 to Phantom, not Deluxe

23 Jul 20
Reply by Tom Harris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kent King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service